Sonning Village - Pearson Hall
Pearson Hall is the focus of village life. It was opened in 1889 and named after Canon Hugh Pearson, a popular Vicar of Sonning who had a great impact on our village.
It is used for many of the social activites that take place within the village, whether they be the weekly meetings of the table tennis, dance and art clubs or occasional events such as the RNLI Music Evening or the AGM of the Sonning & Sonning Eye Society.
The entire hall with professional kitchen and a stage as well as the smaller meeting room is available for hire.
Further information about Pearson Hall and details on how to make a booking can be found on their website: PearsonHall.org.uk.